Allergan Botox 100units Vial for sale is a BOTOX® Cosmetic prescription medicine injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the look of both moderate to severe crow’s feet lines and frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) in adults. Botulinum toxin (Botox) is a neurotoxic protein produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum and related species. Allergan Botox 100units Vial prevents the release of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine from axon endings at the neuromuscular junction and thus causes flaccid paralysis. Infection with the bacterium causes the disease botulism. The toxin is also used commercially in medicine, cosmetics, and research.
Benefits of Botox Toxin: Botox Cosmetic Units 50iu/ 100iu /200iu Neurotoxin by Allergan is a botulinum type A product:
– Number 1 non-surgical cosmetic procedure
– Softens dynamic wrinkles by relaxing overactive facial muscles
– Effective between the brows, at the edges of the eyes, on the nose, lips and forehead
– Smooths worry lines, lipstick lines, frown lines, crow’s feet and bunny lines
– Improves both vertical neck wrinkles and horizontal neck bands (turkey neck)
– Botox “Brow Lift”- can give the eyes a wider, more open appearance
– Quick treatment with no downtime
– Minimal Discomfort
– FDA approved since 2002
Allergan Botox 100units Vial Key Features:
– Prevents contractions of the facial muscles
– Creates a smoother-looking appearance
– Used to temporarily soften the appearance of facial wrinkles
– BOTOX may also be used in the treatment of severe hyperhidrosis
Allergan Botox 100units Vial Treatment Areas:
– Moderate to severe vertical lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines)
– Moderate to severe lateral canthal lines (crow’s feet lines)
– Moderate to severe forehead lines in adult patients.
– Under the arms in the treatment of severe hyperhidrosis
– Known hypersensitivity to botulinum toxin type A or to any of the excipients
– Presence of infection at the proposed injection site(s)
– 1 x 100IU
– Store in a refrigerator at 2–8°C
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
BOTOX® Cosmetic injections may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening. Call a doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of these problems any time (hours to weeks) after injection of BOTOX® Cosmetic:
Problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing, due to weakening of associated muscles, can be severe and result in loss of life. You are at the highest risk if these problems are pre-existing before injection. Swallowing problems may last for several months
Spread of toxin effects.
The effect of botulinum toxin may affect areas away from the injection site and cause serious symptoms including: loss of strength and all-over muscle weakness, double vision, blurred vision and drooping eyelids, hoarseness or change or loss of voice, trouble saying words clearly, loss of bladder control, trouble breathing, trouble swallowing. If this happens, do not drive a car, operate machinery, or do other dangerous activities
There are no reviews yet.