Allergan Botox 50IU / 100IU / 200IU is made from Clostridium botulinum type A bacteria. It causes a paralyzing action on human muscles relaxing and immobilizing tissues. This medicine is used to relieve symptoms and facilitate muscle pain in general. It temporarily weakens nerve activity in the muscles around your bladder and relieves symptoms such as urinary urgency and frequency. If you suffer from migraines, Botox also can block pain signals and treat various types of involuntary muscle contractions.
Botulinum toxin (Botox) is a neurotoxic protein produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum and related species. It prevents the release of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine from axon endings at the neuromuscular junction and thus causes flaccid paralysis. Infection with the bacterium causes the disease botulism. The toxin is also used commercially in medicine, cosmetics, and research.
There are seven main types of botulinum toxin, named type A–G. New types are occasionally found. Types A and B are capable of causing disease in humans and are also used commercially and medically. Types C–G are less common; types E and F can cause disease in humans, while the other types cause disease in other animals. Botulinum toxin types A and B are used in medicine to treat various muscle spasms and diseases characterized by overactive muscle. Commercial forms are marketed under the brand names Botox (onabotulinumtoxinA, Allergan), Dysport/Azzalure (abobotulinumtoxinA, Ipsen/Galderma), Xeomin/Bocouture (incobotulinumtoxinA, Merz), and Jeuveau (prabotulinumtoxinA, Evolus/Daewoong).
Allergan Botox 50 IU/100 IU/200IU Neurotoxin by Allergan is a botulinum type A product. The manufacturer, Allergan is a goliath pharmacological company, which does business in more than 100 countries all around the globe.
Allergen, an Irish company founded in 1948 by pharmacist Gavin S. Herbert is a leading brand in the pharmaceutical industry that supplies high-quality dermal filler products all over the world. Botox got official approval in 1989 and became one of the most widely researched and discovered drugs in the world with more than 2500 professional articles written and published in medical scientific editions. After numerous examinations and logical exploration, trials, and clinical cases, the FDA has at long last approved Allergan Botox for forehead lines, wrinkles, and other restorative and cosmetic purposes.
- Allergan Botox to treat overactive bladder symptoms such as a strong need to urinate with leaking or wetting accidents, a strong need to urinate right away, and urinating often in adults 18 years and older when another type of medicine (anticholinergic) does not work well enough or cannot be taken
- Botox to treat leakage of urine (incontinence) in adults 18 years and older with overactive bladder caused by a neurologic disease who still have leakage or cannot tolerate the side effects after trying an anticholinergic medication
- To prevent headaches in adults with chronic migraine who have 15 or more days each month with headache lasting 4 or more hours each day in people 18 years or older
- To treat increased muscle stiffness in elbow, wrist, finger, thumb, ankle, and toe muscles in people 18 years and older with upper and lower limb spasticity
- To treat increased muscle stiffness in children 2 to 17 years of age with upper limb spasticity
- Allergan Botox to treat the abnormal head position and neck pain that happens with cervical dystonia (CD) in people 16 years and older
- To treat certain types of eye muscle problems (strabismus) or abnormal spasm of the eyelids (blepharospasm) in people 12 years and older
- BOTOX is also injected into the skin to treat the symptoms of severe underarm sweating (severe primary axillary hyperhidrosis) when medicines used on the skin (topical) do not work well enough in people 18 years and older.
- BOTOX Cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows, crow’s feet lines, and forehead lines in adults.
Fast Facts on Allergan Botox For Forehead Wrinkles
* Botox is the most popular non-surgical cosmetic treatment, with more than 6 million Botox treatments administered each year.
* Botox is a neurotoxin derived from Clostridium botulinum, an organism found in the natural environment where it is largely inactive and non-toxic.
* Botulinum toxin is used to reduce fine lines and wrinkles by paralyzing the underlying muscles.
* People also use Botox to treat excessive sweating, migraines, muscular disorders, and some bladder and bowel disorders.
We are a Trusted Supplier of Botox
Joyfillers is your trusted supplier of 100% authentic, fully sealed Botox Allergan products that come with a customer satisfaction guarantee. Each Botox product has been obtained by Joyfillers directly from authorized distributors of Allergan Laboratories.
It is important to follow and maintain the optimum storage conditions of Botox. Allergan Botox can be safely stored in large quantities for easy access, at room temperature before the application’s first usage. Once the Botox solution is made up for the first time, it must be stored in the refrigerator to ensure maximum sterility of its key active ingredients, the neurotoxin from Clostridium botulinum bacteria. It is this neurotoxin that numbs or paralyzes muscles that are subject to spasms.
There are no reviews yet.