Belotero Volume Lidocaine is a dermal filler containing hyaluronic acid which uses a unique technology to easily incorporate and increase the volume of skin
How does Belotero Volume Lidocaine work?
Belotero filler is manufactured using a special technique implementing Cohesive Polydensified Matrix (CPM) technology. It is this method which creates the unique elasticity and polydensified properties in Belotero which allows it to be so compatible with the human body.
Belotero Volume gel is designed to fill areas that need the volume the most such as cheekbones and temples. Following treatment, you won’t even be able to feel the gel while its in place, it magically works its wonder. Added Lidocaine makes the gel application virtually pain free for patients, where the anaesthetic effects are quick.
- Biofermented nonanimal hyaluronic acid (25.5mg/ml) in a 27G needle.
How long after do results appear for and last?
- Results are instant and last for up to 18 months.
What are the associated side effects of Belotero Volume with Lidocaine?
- It is advised to avoid wearing any makeup for 12 hours following treatment.
- Some swelling and redness may occur, as well as itchiness and pain. Tenderness at the site of injection is common too. Side effects usually disappear after a few days and can take up to a week for lip injections.
- Please note there should be no lumps produced from the use of Belotero. However, due to this product being fairly new on the market, it is too early to say whether such rare reactions may occur as in other hyaluronic acid fillers.