Buy Bocouture 50iU Online
Bocouture 50iu is a popular choice by patients, under the age of 65, to remove the vertical frown lines in between their eyebrows. Constant frowning is caused by muscular contraction which is difficult for patients to control or prevent by themselves.
- Prescription-only medication
- Toxin intended for the temporary improvement in the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Suitable for patients under 65 years old
- Bocouture is free from complexing proteins
How does Bocouture work in the body?
Buy Bocouture 50iu online, it helps to relax muscles, by initially blocking the nerve impulses. Bocouture is injected into the muscle area to relax muscles by preventing constant contraction. This effect is reversible and temporary. It requires further treatments to maintain its longevity, making it a safe option for patients who choose this medicine.
The desired results enable patients to feel psychologically comfortable with their appearances and emotional wellbeing.
How long does Bocouture 50iu results first start to be visible?
Improvement is observed between 2-3 days, however full effects can be seen on day 30.
How long doest Bocouture 50iu result last?
Bucouture Effects can last for up to 4 months following treatment, hence Bocouture being a temporary reversible solution for many patients.
What side effects are associated with Bocouture?
Muscle weakness and dizziness are possible side effects caused with administration of Bocouture. Patients who operate machinery or are considering driving following treatment should be made aware of this to avoid any possible injury.
Muscle tenderness, itching and swelling are other possible side effects. Side effects common to pre-injection anxiousness include nausea, tinnitus, and temporary vasovagal reactions.
Who should not use Bocouture?
Professional medical advice should be sought first if you experience any of the following:
- if bleeding of any type occurs
- if you are receiving anticoagulant therapy
- if you suffer from amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or other diseases linked to peripheral neuromuscular dysfunction
- if you’re muscles show any weakness or atrophy.